PhD Position for Security at the University of Göttingen
The Institute of Computer Science at the University of Göttingen is looking to fill the position of a :
- Research Assistant
with 100% of the regular working hours (currently 39.8 hours per week) and a limited contract of two years. The salary level is 13 TV-L. The position offers the opportunity to pursue a doctoral degree.
- Work on the research project INDI (http://www.indi-project.org)
- Development of methods for the detection of attacks and malicious code
- Development of methods for the discovery of security vulnerabilities
- Implementation and evaluation of developed methods
- Diploma or Master degree in Computer Science
- Profound knowledge in the area of computer security
- Good knowledge in the areas of data analysis and machine learning
- Possible research and teaching experience
The position is part of the research group Computer Security at the Institute of Computer Science. For further information on this position, please contact Prof. Dr. Konrad Rieck (email@example.com).
The University of Göttingen is an equal opportunities employer and places particular emphasis on fostering career opportunities for women. Qualified women are therefore strongly encouraged to apply. Disabled persons with equivalent aptitude will be favored.
Please send your application with the usual documents until May 1st 2015 electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to Georg-August-Universität Göttingen, Institute of omputer Science, Goldschmidtstr. 7, 37077 Göttingen.
We request that you send us copies of your application documents, as no returns will be made. We will destroy the documents after a holding period of five months. Application documents will only be returned, if you provide a self-addressed adequately stamped envelope.
Best regards, Konrad