Post-doc in Cyber-security - [InternetTC]
The Cyber-security research group in the Electrical and Computer Engineering Department at the University of Delaware is seeking a post-doctoral fellow with research background in network security. While we are interested in a person having research credentials in the security of smart-grids or any critical infrastructure, all research areas of cyber-security will be considered.
- A recent Ph. D. in Electrical and Computer Engineering or Computer Science.
- Strong background in cyber security, computer –communication networks, and algorithms.
- Background in current cyber-physical system research that is relevant to smart-grids.
- Strong background in performance analysis of computer-communication systems using Queuing theory, or other statistical, or mathematical techniques.
- Strong publication record.
Initial appointment is for one year duration which will be renewed for another year depending upon the research performance. The position is currently available and will remain open until a suitable candidate is identified.
To apply please email your resume along with the contact information of three references to Dr. Amitabh Mishra (email@example.com), Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, University of Delaware, Newark, Delaware 19716.