Speeches are intended to disseminate and educate about cyber security. This way, the speeches organized until now are:
- José Antonio Gómez y Margarita Robles "Architecture cybersecurit: Safety and Regulations. Maps". 30 de abril 2015 a las 12:30 en el salón actos de la ETSIIT.
- Round table: BIT,GDT-GC,FCI,UGRCYS "Cyber crime and cybersecurity, a growing reality". 21th. April 2015, 12:30, ETSIIT.
- Luis Hidalgo Gutiérrez (INCIBE external relations coordinator) "National institute of cyber security: Objectives and principles" , 17th. March 2015, 12:30h, ETSIIT.
- Carlos Munuera Gómez (PTU, Dpt. Applied Mathematics, Univ. Valladolid) “Hiding information: An introduction to steganography" , 6th. March 2015, 12:30h, ETSIIT.
- GD Carlos Gómez López de Medina (Major of the 'Mando Conjunto de Ciberdefensa'):"Cyber security in Spain: An MCCD perspective" , 16th. January 2015, 12:30h, ETSIIT.
- José Camacho Páez (PTU Univ. Granada):"Security in corporate networks: Detecting the intruder” , 26th. November 2014, 12:30h, ETSIIT.
- Pedro García Teodoro (CU Univ. Granada):"Mobile malware” , 30th. October 2014, 12:30h, ETSIIT.